Kitagawa Utamaro I, The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove, Woodblock print (sumizuri with usuzumi); ink on paper. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston—Worcester Art Museum exchange, made possible through the Special Korean Pottery Fund, Museum purchase with funds donated by contribution, and Smithsonian Institution—Chinese Expedition, 1923–24. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 54.278
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks and rag paper
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.