Utagawa Hiroshige I, New Year's Eve Foxfires at the Changing Tree, ōji (ōji Shōzoku enoki ōmisoka no kitsunebi), from the series One Hundred Famous Views of Edo (Meisho Edo hyakkei), 1857 (Ansei 4), 9th month. Woodblock print (nishiki-e); ink and color on paper. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Gift of C. Adrian Rübel. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 46.1403
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks and rag paper
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.