Torii Kiyonaga, Three Women in the Rain, from the series Current Manners in Eastern Brocade (Fūzoku Azuma no nishiki), about 1783 (Tenmei 3). Woodblock print (nishiki-e); ink and color on paper. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. William S. and John T. Spaulding Collection. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 21.5611
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks and rag paper
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.