John Humphreys Johnston, Le Domino Rose, about 1895. Oil on canvas. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Museum purchase with funds from the M. Theresa B. Hopkins Fund and by exchange from a Gift of Miss S. J. Colburn, Bequest of Charles Hitchcock Tyler, and Ellen Kelleran Gardner Fund. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 2010.371
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks and rag paper
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.