William Merritt Chase, A Modern Magdalen, about 1888. Oil on canvas. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Museum purchase with funds by exchange from a Bequest of Susan Greene Dexter in memory of Charles and Martha Babcock Amory, Gift of Mrs. Albert J. Beveridge, and the Robert Jordan Fund. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 2007.7
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks and rag paper
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.