George Brookshaw (After), Pomona Britannica; or, A Collection of the Most Esteemed Fruits at Present Cultivated in this Country 1812. Illustrated book with 90 hand-colored aquatints. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Jessie and Sigmund Katz Collection. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 1988.527
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks, rag paper, and cotton canvas
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.