Théophile Alexandre Steinlen, Two Cats. Poster for an Exhibition of works drawn and painted by T. A. Steinlen, A. La Bodinière, 1894. Color lithograph and watercolor, proof before letters. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Bequest of W. G. Russell Allen. Photograph © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. 60.744
- Museum-quality Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints capture the look and feel of the original artwork
- We use only the finest archival pigment inks and rag paper
- Each Archival Replica-Fine Art Print is photographed, proofed, and printed at the MFA with state-of-the-art technology
- Our Archival Replica-Fine Art Prints are rated at the highest archival life expectancy of 100 years
- Choose from master oil paintings, watercolors, prints, drawings, and photographs
Our diverse selection of images is available exclusively from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Note: Sizes indicated are the dimensions of the paper. The image size on the paper will vary for each image based on the proportions of the original work of art, allowing for a border.